US Parental App Market Report: Mobile apps that accompany parents during the first years of their children’s life are a niche market in the app-economy. Nevertheless, they represent an app category which has one of the highest relevancies for their users.
Parental apps can become a permanent companion during the first years of the life of a baby. Monetization chances are high because of daily multi-time usage, high brand awareness, high relevance and the intrinsic sharing need of parents. Because of that parental apps should on average be better suited to charge higher app download prices, generate in-app advertisement and purchase revenues compared to apps of other categories.
The total number of parental apps will exceed 9,500 by 2015, which illustrates the intensifying competition in this niche market. At the same time, the high competition is matched by the high demand from parents, as demonstrated by the 124 million downloads for parental apps by 2015 and a multimillion USD market.
The report offers a detailed analysis of the parental app market current status, while also showing the dynamics of this niche segment over a period of 5 years (2010-2015). It estimates the addressable market for parental apps and identifies market opportunities, evaluates market trends, gives best practice examples and provides market projections until 2015.
The report also thoroughly analyzes the profiles of the most successful parental apps, to illustrate the present state of the art, and provides information on the competitive landscape by including more than 30 profiles of key market players.
The US Parental App Market Report contains details on:
– Facts about target group sizes, app downloads, app revenue, in-app purchase revenue, app numbers and much more
– Categorization and description of parental app market by app types
– More than 30 profiles of key market players
– 10 best-practice examples of parental apps
– Detailed analyses per operating system, device type, app category and business model
– Development of the supply and demand until 2015
– Market size until 2015, with details on the most successful operating system, app category and revenue source
The US Parental App Market Report has 98 pages with graphical presentations, detailed data in addition to the charts, as well as supplementary explanations and interpretations of the presented content.
Company license owners will get a PDF version of the report as well as all graphics in a PowerPoint document (easy copy and paste into internal presentations)