Companies in scope
- Astra Zeneca
- Bayer HealthCare
- Bristol-Myer Squibb
Who is the “Pharma App Benchmarking 2014” report for?
All mHealth enthusiasts, especially pharma industry, investors, developers and analysts.
Why read the report?
- Analysis of 725 apps (iOS & Android) of the top pharma companies
- Detailed benchmarking of the app activities of top pharma companies: including comparison of downloads, active users, target groups, app categories etc.
- Performance of the app portfolios of the top 11 pharma companies: perceived app publishing strategy, country focus etc.
- Profiles of all the 11 pharma companies’ app portfolios: the most successful apps that target private and professional users
- Potential options for a better performance of Pharma companies in the mHealth market
Table of contents:
1. Scope of the report
2. About research2guidance
3. Management summary
4. Pharma app market: How the Pharma industry uses the mobile app channel today
4.1. The Pharma app portfolio size and performance
4.2. The 10 main app categories of Pharma
4.3. Platform preference and geographical reach of Pharma apps
5. App portfolio comparison
5.1. Comparison of app portfolio performance
5.2. Comparison of target groups, regional focus and governance models
6. Pharma companies’ app profiles
6.1. Abbott/Abbvie app profile
6.2. AstraZeneca app profile
6.3. Bayer Healthcare app profile
6.4. Bristol-Myers Squibb app profile
6.5. GlaxoSmithKline app profile
6.6. Johnson&Johnson app profile
6.7. Merck app profile
6.8. MSD app profile
6.9. Novartis app profile
6.10. Pfizer app profile
6.11. Roche app profile
6.12. Sanofi app profile
7. Options for a better app portfolio performance
8. Pharma app catalogue (list of apps by company and platform)
9. List of figures