This is the 2nd report of the mHealth Economics 2017/2018 program. The second report “How To Monetize Mobile Health Apps” gives detailed insights into download numbers, monthly active users, app marketing, revenues, business models and development costs of mHealth apps. The report shows the best ways to monetize mobile apps and how much money app publishers in healthcare are making.
The report answers the following questions:
– Which business models work best in healthcare? How much revenue does every business model generate?
– How often are mHealth apps downloaded? What are monthly active user numbers in mobile health?
– Which marketing channels work best for healthcare apps?
– How to best monetize mHealth apps? How much money do mHealth app developers make?
– What does it cost to develop mHealth apps? How long does it take?
The 16-pages report provides detailed insights into the aspect of monetizing and developing mobile apps in the health industry.
Who should read this report?
App developers, product managers, project managers, investors, doctors/physicians, healthcare professionals and anyone interested in mobile health and digital health from pharma, health insurance, medical device companies, hospitals, telehealth services, IT-companies, agencies or telco.
We would like to thank our research partners
Distribution Partners and Accelerators/Incubators
- rockstart accelerator
- Bayer – Grants4Apps
- life tech brussels / impulse brussels
- Flying Health Incubator
- Personal Connected Health Alliance
- Mobile World Capital Barcelona
- Start-Up Chile
- mHealth Spot
- App Entwicklerverzeichnis
- Healthcare Shapers
- Health Insurance Professionals
- Taurus Glocal
- Telehealth & Telecare Aware
- Health 2.0 Berlin
- TIC Biomed
- Medical Devices Startups
- Mobile Health Association
- #FDG Zurich
- Caring Entrepreneurship Fund
mHealth Economics Program
This free report is part of our mHealth Economics program, the largest program on global study on mHealth app publishing. The program tracks the current status and future trends in digital health since 2010. It offers marketing and deep dives for insights into the digital health market with sponsoring options, webinars and market research into the digital health market – and an opportunities to reach out to digital health decision makers (25,000+ digital health app publishers & decision makers 100,000+ digital health report readers).
Contact us for more information: [email protected]