This year’s edition of the mHealth Economics consists of several free reports. The first report “Current Status and Future Trends in Mobile Health” gives an update of the digital health market status and the market developments in the next 5 years.
The report shows how the market is developing in terms of
– Supply (numbers of health apps available / number of apps per operating systems, numbers of app developers)
– Demand (numbers of downloads)
– Investments into digital health
– Most attractive countries for health app developers
– Characteristics of mobile health app publishers
– Regional breakdown of mobile health app publishers
– Platform preference
– Most frequent use cases
– Developers’ experience level
– Downloads and monthly active users
– Outlook into the future:
– Best therapy fields
– Best distribution channels
– Most disruptive technologies
The 26-pages report provides a detailed update about what it takes to publish mobile apps in the health industry.
Future reports (to be published in the next couple of months) will elaborate on how to make money with mobile health apps and the technical aspect of app develop.
Who should read this report?
App developers, product managers, project managers, investors, doctors/physicians, healthcare professionals and anyone interested in mobile health and digital health from pharma, health insurance, medical device companies, hospitals, telehealth services, IT-companies, agencies or telco.
We would like to thank our research partners:
mHealth Economics Program
This free report is part of our mHealth Economics program, the largest program on global study on mHealth app publishing. The program tracks the current status and future trends in digital health since 2010. It offers marketing and deep dives for insights into the digital health market with sponsoring options, webinars and market research into the digital health market – and an opportunities to reach out to digital health decision makers (25,000+ digital health app publishers & decision makers 100,000+ digital health report readers).
Contact us for more information: [email protected]