Over the past few years, interest in digital health and healthcare innovation has increased, specifically as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, at the end of which, digital health applications have received a massive upgrade. However, the question arises as to how things will continue in 2023.
The Global Annual Digital Health Business Survey – 2023 elucidates the digital health business outlook in the upcoming year and predicts what 2023 would bring to the digital health industry with respect to investments, funding, business potential, partnership building and forthcoming key trends in the industry. This new survey is an update of the annual global digital health business surveys of previous years, thus it will also compare the views, highlight differences from recent years and learn about changing trends in the digital health industry in 2023.
Particularly, the Whitepaper answers the following questions:
- Which are the most successful business models and digital health services in 2023?
- What is the impact of big tech companies like Amazon or Google in the digital health market?
- Which topic will be most talked about?
- What is the business outlook of digital health companies?
- What changes will 2023 bring with respect to funding, investments and market revenues?
- Are industry players pondering upon building partnerships?
- And more …
The Whitepaper analyses the results of the survey collected from digital health industry decision makers from hospitals, insurance, pharma, med-tech, public authorities, digital health companies and start-ups.
Discover what 2023 will bring to the digital health industry!
R2G has been constantly monitoring the global digital health industry since 2010. We provide strategic advice for how to build and grow a successful digital health business within all therapeutic areas, business models and regions. We are happy to talk and share our experience!
If you can’t download any of the whitepapers please write to [email protected]! Please check all your email folders, including promotion, spam, social. Thank you