In recent years, the hype around the digital health industry has accelerated. Fueled by the pandemic investors lined up to invest more and more money into digital health startups, pharma companies have set up global digital health teams to build digital products supporting their pill plus strategies, insurance companies and hospitals intensified their collaboration with digital health companies to remotely service their members or patients and ten thousand of digital health apps have been launched providing services for all therapeutic areas.
To find out if the hype around digital health solutions will continue and what will be the key trends and market drivers in 2022, we conducted a global survey targeting key stakeholders in the digital health industry.
Global Digital Health Business Outlook Survey – 2022: What will 2022 bring to the Digital Health Industry? whitepaper presents and analyzes the results of the survey which collected first-hand opinions and views from experts from digital health companies, Pharmas, MedTech companies, hospitals, and health insurance plans.
The Whitepaper answers the following questions:
- Which industry will be the driving force to provide successful digital health solutions?
- Which Tech Giant will impact the digital health market the most in 2022?
- Which are the most successful business models and digital health solution types that will represent the highest business potential?
- Which are the top 3 countries that represent the best digital health markets in 2022?
- How will investment in digital health companies evolve in 2022?
- and more
Discover what 2022 will bring to the digital health industry!
R2G has been constantly monitoring the global digital health industry since 2010. We provide strategic advice for how to build and grow a successful digital health business within all therapeutic areas, business models and regions. We are happy to talk and share our experience!
If you can’t download any of the whitepapers please write to [email protected]! Please check all your email folders, including promotion, spam, social. Thank you