The COVID – 19 virus has changed the world around us. Today, the digital health industry market players transform or expand their service offerings to support the management of the COVID-19 pandemic. Government institutions, hospitals, and healthcare incumbents are in need for digital health solutions that will help them stop the massive virus spread further and empower patients throughout their journeys.
To give our contribution to combat COVID-19 pandemic and help tackle corona virus, R2G’s team has screened and evaluated the global best practice digital health solutions that are currently available and support the Corona crisis management.
“Digital Health in Corona Times: How can digital health support the management of the pandemic?” whitepaper provides a first categorization of digital health solutions along the patient journey that have already proven that they can make a significant contribution to overcoming the crisis as long as it continues.
Four global case stories are shared to show best practices and the impact digital health can have on corona crisis management
- Case Story COVID-19 symptom checking and triaging – US
- Case Story Governmental apps to track and trace potential “spreaders” – China & Thailand
- Case Story Digital solutions to manage (and sometimes geofence) people in quarantine – US, Canada, Europe & South Korea
- Case Story Hospital for COVID-19 patients equipped with robots – Denmark & China
The whitepaper also answers the following questions:
- How do digital solutions support corona virus pandemic management?
- What are the six main areas of digital intervention that support population / patient care?
- What are the five main groups of digital health solutions supporting HCPs?
- What actions can the 3 major healthcare player groups take to more efficiently fight Corona crisis and to establish digital health as normal part of delivering healthcare globally?
In the “Digital Health in Corona Times: How can digital health support the management of the pandemic?” the following companies are mentioned and covered:
Tactio Health, Teladoc Health, American Well, Doctor on Demand, 98point6, Ali Health, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield USA, Memora Health, Ro, Alphabet’s Verily, Health Code (China’s government initiative), “AOT Airports” (Thailand’s government initiative), SUS app from the Ministry of Health of Brasil, Coronavirus Resource Center from Johns Hopkins, Swiss Online Test from Bundesamt für Gesundheit, HealthJoy EAP online counselling, Covidom, InTouch Health robots, Tyto Care Telehealth, OptimBCP, CloudMinds Technology, UVD Robots
R2G has also launched two other initiatives to deepen the understanding of how the digital health industry can help to overcome this crisis.
- R2GConnect briefing: Share your solution on R2GConnect and become part of the landscape of digital health partners that fight the pandemic. Click here to find more
- Global survey: Participate at R2G’s global survey to understand the impact of the Corona pandemic on the global digital health industry. Your opinion and assessment are invaluable. Take the survey and compare your assessment with others. To start the survey
We welcome digital health innovators to be part of our coronavirus initiatives and contribute to combat COVID-19 pandemic.
If you can’t download the whitepaper please write to [email protected]research2guidance! Please check all your email folders, including promotion, spam, social. Thank you