Germany’s population of 80 million, 90% of which are enrolled in a public health insurance plan, has historically made it an attractive healthcare market. The Digital Healthcare Act (DVG), passed in 2019, is meant to stimulate healthcare innovation in Germany.
The latest DiGA in Germany whitepaper examines the challenges and opportunities for digital health companies seeking to enter the German market, in light of the new DiGA Fast Track regulation. It also looks into the current status and adoption of DiGAs, it identifies several key factors that must be addressed when developing a go-to-market strategy outside of DiGA approval, such as providing high quality clinical evidence, selecting distribution channels, and planning provider outreach.
The Whitepaper dives deeper into:
- The German digital health market: Supportive regulations bring new opportunities
- Digital advancements expected in Germany between 2020-2022
- The DiGA Fast Track process
- Current status and adoption of DiGAs
- Creating a successful market entry strategy in Germany
- Innovative distribution channels for market entry
Explore how to successfully enter the German market with a digital health solution.
If you can’t download any of the whitepapers please write to [email protected]! Please check all your email folders, including promotion, spam, social. Thank you