The report bundle gives mobile app developers all the information to make a decision whether to use a cross-platform tool and which tool suits best.
1) Detailed Cross Platform Tool Benchmarking 2013 – A comparison of 10 leading tools for multi-platform app development
The report is a comparison of ten leading cross-platform tools on a detailed level. Tools are compared one-on-one by dimensions like time savings, tool complexity, platform coverage, HW feature access, API access, app quality, support service quality cost-performance ratio, etc.
The detailed Cross-Platform Tool Benchmarking includes the following CP Tools: (AIR, Construct2, Corona SDK, JQuery Mobile, Marmalade, Phone Gap, Sencha Touch, Titanium, Unity 3D, Xamarin)
2) Xamarin Profile – Service offering evaluation and user rating
Xamarin is one of the most actively used cross-platform tools. This report aggregates all information about Xamarin into a comprehensive vendor-user comparison.
The report matches the vendor perspective with the the perspective and experience of Xamarin’s users:
– By showing and evaluating the vendor description
– By asking Xamarin’s users about their opinion and rating
3) Corona SDK Profile – Service offering evaluation and user rating
This report rates the cross-platform tool Corona by matching its service offering evaluation with its user ratings.
The report’s results are based on two research projects conducted between May and August 2013. One amongst tool vendors, one amongst tool users.
4) Unity 3D Profile – Service offering evaluation and user rating
The report is a comprehensive decision support for users and potential users of Unity 3D. All relevant aspects are considered: supported platforms, devices, industry focus, app category focus, time-to-learn, user support, app quality, time savings, cost-performance ratio, etc.
5) Marmalade Profile – Service offering evaluation and user rating
To allow the comparison of Marmalade with similar cross-platform tools, the report also compares the Marmalade ratings with the industry benchmark.
6) Cross Platform Tool Benchmarking 2013 – The hidden champions of the app economy
The Cross Platform Tool Benchmarking 2013 report will help app developers, app publishers, IT professionals and consultants, to identify the proper cross-platform tool.
The report compares the tool vendor and the tool user side:
– More than 1,000 app economy professionals rate CP Tools.
– 90+ vendors are included in the benchmark
Target groups for this report are app developers, app professionals, tool vendors, project managers etc.
Read the report to:
– Get a market overview and detailed comparison of leading cross-platform tools.
– Inform yourself, which tools fits your needs best: Does it support your target industry? Is it suited for your IT skills? Is it suited for your company size? Is it suited for your target industry? Does it fit to your targeted platforms?
– Inform yourself which tool users advocate which tool
– See how satisfied users are with their tools.
– Read how good the tools are rated and which tool delivers the best cost-performance ratio.
– Find out how Xamarin, Corona, Unity 3D and Marmalade can help you improve your cross-platform development
— Hard facts like: which OS are supported
— Targeted industries and user groups
— Time to learn
— App development improve when using the tool
— Support service
Control the tool vendor facts with statements from tool users:
— How complex is it actually to learn?
— How good do users the rate the quality of apps built with each tool?
— How much time do developers actually save when using each tool?
— How satisfied are they with support?
— How good do tool users rate their tool overall (cost of the tool compared to tool performance)?