This is the 3rd report of the mHealth Economics 2017/2018 program. This report’s focus is on connectivity in digital health.
Today digital health solutions are embedded in an ecosystem of connectivity including wearables, tracking sensors, medical devices, tools, access to 3rd party aggregated health data, electronic health records. Often the center of this “connectivity hub” is a mobile app.
The report gives an introduction on connectivity in mobile health and discusses in detail “The connectivity landscape”:
- Tool usage
- Connecting to health data via APIs
- Connecting to sensors and wearables
- Connecting to API aggregators
- Connecting to electronic health records
- Outlook on the future of connected devices
The report answers the following questions:
- What connectivity options exist in digital health today?
- To which extent are digital health publishers connecting to sensors and wearables?
- Which tools are mHealth app developers using in mHealth apps?
- Are mHealth app developers offering APIs for their own apps?
- To which extent are they using aggregated health data via APIs?
- Which role are Electronic Health Records playing in digital health solutions?
- How will connectivity to sensors change within the near future?
Who should read this report?
App developers, product managers, project managers, investors, doctors/physicians, healthcare professionals and anyone interested in mobile health and digital health from pharma, health insurance, medical device companies, hospitals, telehealth services, IT-companies, agencies or telco.
We would like to thank our research partners
Sponsoring and Distribution Partners
- rockstart accelerator
- Bayer – Grants4Apps
- life tech brussels / impulse brussels
- Flying Health Incubator
- Personal Connected Health Alliance
- Mobile World Capital Barcelona
- Start-Up Chile
- mHealth Spot
- App Entwicklerverzeichnis
- Healthcare Shapers
- Health Insurance Professionals
- Taurus Glocal
- Telehealth & Telecare Aware
- Health 2.0 Berlin
- TIC Biomed
- Medical Devices Startups
- Mobile Health Association
- #FDG Zurich
- Caring Entrepreneurship Fund
mHealth Economics Program
This free report is part of our mHealth Economics program, the largest program on global study on mHealth app publishing. The program tracks the current status and future trends in digital health since 2010. It offers marketing and deep dives for insights into the digital health market with sponsoring options, webinars and market research into the digital health market – and an opportunities to reach out to digital health decision makers (25,000+ digital health app publishers & decision makers 100,000+ digital health report readers).
Contact us for more information: [email protected]