Global digital respiratory market analysis and go-to-market options
Find out how R2G helped a top pharma company understand the digital respiratory market potential and assessed options for entry.
A global pharma company wanted to size the market opportunity for digital solutions for chronic lung diseases such as asthma and COPD. They asked R2G to conduct market and competitor study into the global digital respiratory solutions market and develop a strategy for market entry, including MVP and implementation options.
R2G team worked on the following project modules:
- Market screening – Evaluation of the digital respiratory market size (number of solutions, user base, revenues in 2018-2022), major market trends and a forecast.
- Competitor insights – Analysis uncovering 6 groups of market players, describing top 10 players’ strategies, products and business models.
- Global survey on success factors – > 400 experts from R2G’s digital health panel shared their insights and opinion on which factors contribute to the success of a digital health solution and set it apart.
- Best-practice showcases – A series of workshops that showcased best-practice examples for critical success factors in digital health including user retention, coaching, analytics, distribution and eco-systems.
- Market entry options – Evaluation of best strategies to successfully enter the global digital respiratory solutions market, development of an MVP and identification of key barriers.
- A comprehensive digital respiratory market landscape.
- Market opportunity size in 2018-2022.
- Digital strategy for the client: market entry and implementation options, business model, value proposition and solution roadmap.
- The results were presented in a series of workshops with the client’s extended global team of decision makers.
Timeframe: 3 months
R2G Project Team: 3-5 consultants, varying team size during project engagement