The report will help the readers to support their understanding on the key drivers of the market and their business planning. Traditional healthcare providers as well as Telcos and Newcomers will benefit from the insights of the report.
The market for mobile health application will develop along the following trends:
1. Smartphone user penetration will be the main driver for the mHealth uptake
2. mHealth applications will be tailored specifically for smartphones or tablets
3. mHealth applications will be native rather than web-based applications
4. mHealth niche stores will become the home of the 2nd generation of mHealth apps
5. Missing regulations are the main market barrier during the commercialization phase
6. Buyers will continue to drive the market
7. Applications will enter traditional health distribution channels
8. mHealth market will grow mainly in countries with high Smartphone penetration and health expenditure
9. 2nd generation mHealth applications will focus on chronic diseases
10. mHealth business models will broaden
The market forecast section of the report examins mHealth user, download, revenue and sensor shipment e.g.:
– A forecast for mHealth market revenue until 2017.
– A breakdown of future revenues by revenue type
– A forecast of mHealth app downloads by business model (free and paid)
– An analysis of the average downloads per mHealth user per year until 2017
– An forcast of the mHealth and total app user base until 2017
– An analysis of the user number by mHealth service type
– A mHealth sensor shipment projection until 2017
For a preview see the Table of Contents. The report is 31 pages long and contains 16 figures and 1 table.
The trend section of the report is backed up by statements and insights of 324 opionion leaders and mHealth app publishers that have been interviewed and surveyed. The list of participants include:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Future Communications Co
Galenus Technologies Inc.
GeHS Guardian eHealth Solutions, Inc.
HealthCursor Consulting Group
HemaQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc
IIHMR New Delhi
Infolink Health Services Pvt Ltd
Innovation management Institute
Intentional Management Inc.
Karachi Electric Supply Company
Klein Buendel, Inc.
LifeQube Division, LifeSense Group
Lionstone Healthcare Partners
Marketing Media Enterprizes, LLC
Medical Connectivity Consulting
mHIMSS.org (Medtech Media)
Mobile Healthcare Inc
Modern Health Talk, LLC
Monica Healthcare Ltd
NowPos M – Solutions
Pears Health Cyber
Polaris Health Directions Inc
Prosum Life Tech
Radio, Digital Technique, Inc.
Remote Harbor, Inc.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Sadana Media Limited
SAP (Schweiz) AG
SRA – Southern CT
Stempeutics Research Pvt Ltd
Tactio Health Group
Tawni Reller Consulting, L. L. C.
Technology Coast Consulting
university of auckland
University of Macedonia
University of Nottingham
Vasterbottens lans landsting