PDF Report: The global mHealth market survey examines the opinions of both start-up companies and mHealth and traditional healthcare market players that have had experience publishing applications for a smartphone platform.
A total number of 377 companies participated and shared their views, experience and insights for the report. Some of the survey participants include:
Atos IT Solutions and Services GmbH
CINTERION, a Gemalto company
Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Johnson & Johnson
mobile health expo
NATO Training Mission
Publicis Life Brands
and many more…
The participants in the survey are largely representative of the current market in terms of:
- company size
- range of industries (including developers, traditional healthcare players, telecommunication companies and others)
- company’s experience in the mHealth sector
- geographic coverage
The report expresses the participants’ opinion about hypotheses on future market development based on major questions about the current mobile health market:
- What types of therapy fields offer the best market potential for mHealth solutions?
- What are and will be the main target groups for mHealth solutions?
- What mHealth solutions offer the biggest market potential for medical professionals and patients?
- Which are the main players that will develop the mHealth market in the next 5 years?
- What are the main driving forces for the growth of mHealth in upcoming years?
- What are the biggest barriers facing mHealth in the upcoming years?
- What are the best distribution channels for mHealth solutions as of today and in 5 years’ time?
- What devices offer the best business opportunities for mHealth as of today and in 5 years’ time?
- What smartphone platforms offer the best business opportunities for mHealth as of today and in 5 years‘ time?
- How can the industry benefit from mHealth solutions?
Some results of the survey are used in The Mobile Health Market Report 2011-2016.