Thank you for watching the film!
To evaluate the film, research2guidance is conducting a quick survey of the perception and awareness of sepsis among healthcare professionals.
All answers are anonymous. Thank you for your contribution.
About the the project:
- The goal of this project is to raise the awareness of sepsis amongst healthcare professionals to bring down the yearly number of 44.000 sepsis deaths in the UK.
- The NHS (Royal Surrey Hospital) has produced an educational film, which aims to increase the knowledge among healthcare professionals of how to treat and prevent sepsis.
- The Health Foundation is sponsoring the project.
- research2guidance will measure the effect of the film, using a series of online surveys and interviews to evaluate the impact of the film.
- The UK Sepsis Trust is consulting and supporting the project.